This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.exceptionalsoftware.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- Exceptional Software Strategies Inc has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of content on this site is valid and it assumes no liability for the content of its website.
- Content within this website may be added, deleted, and/or modified at any time without notice by Exceptional Software Strategies Inc.
- The privacy of our users is of extreme importance to us. Consequently, all information collected will be protected to the best of our ability and will not be sold, shared or transferred to any other entity or outside source.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
If you visit our website to browse, read, or download information:
- Your web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information such as the:
- Internet domain through which you access the Internet (e.g., yourServiceProvider.com if you use a commercial Internet service provider, or yourSchool.edu if you use an Internet account from your school);
- Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using;
- type of browser software and operating system you are using;
- date and time you access our site; and
- the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
- We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
- We will not use this information to identify individuals, except for site security or law enforcement purposes.
- We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
If you choose to identify yourself (or otherwise provide us with personal information) when you use our online forms:
- If you request information, services, or assistance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties that (in our judgment) are appropriate in order to fulfill your request. If, when you provide us with such information, you specify that you do not want us to disclose the information to third parties, we will honor your request. Note, however, that if you do not provide such information, it may be impossible for us to refer, respond to or fulfill your request.
How Long We Keep Information
We may keep information that will collect for an unlimited period of time.
Please note that electronic communication, particularly email, is not necessarily secure against interception. Please do not send sensitive data (e.g., Social Security, bank account, or credit card numbers) by email or web form.
Documents published by Exceptional Software Strategies Inc on its web servers or devices reachable via its web server are offered “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Exceptional Software Strategies Inc shall not, under any circumstances, be liable to any person for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages, including, without limitation, damages resulting from use of OR RELIANCE ON the INFORMATION Presented, loss of profits or revenues or costs of replacement goods, even if informed in advance of the possibility of such damages.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented. However,Exceptional Software Strategies Inc assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Information is subject to change without notice.Exceptional Software Strategies Inc may make enhancements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in these publications at any time without notice. Mention of products or services not wholly owned Exceptional Software Strategies Inc is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation.
Use, duplication, or disclosure by the United States Government is subject to the restrictions set forth in DFARS 252.227-7013 (c)(1)(ii) and FAR 52.227-19.
All product and brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Security incidents should be reported to info at exceptionalsoftware.com.