Geographic Information Systems
We have successfully provided GIS solutions in multiple environments, including desktop administration, spatial ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) and data management, server integration, 3D geospatial visualization, portal integration, analysis-friendly spatially-enabled databases and real time analysis tools.
- Geodatabase Administration. We support the interfaces required by our client’s geospatial databases in order to operate on their secure internal and external networks.
- Information Relationship Analysis. With an estimated 75% of all data containing geographic information, our engineers provide multiple ways to display this data and create visualization relationships.
- GIS Product Upgrade and Integration. As new products emerge, we are in a unique position with ESRI and Google Earth partnerships to ensure state-of-the-practice display of information that improves users’ ability to view, interpret and make informed decisions.
- Open Source Geospatial Technology. With the ongoing shift from expensive commercial software products to equivalent Open Source geospatial technologies, our GIS professionals have taken a leading role in the Open Source initiative by developing both undergraduate and masters level courses that help to teach Open Source approaches to a new generation of GIS students and professionals.
- 3D Geospatial Web Development.
Exceptionalcombines senior leadership, technical expertise, and years of experience to successfully transform each customer’s requirements into useful, efficient, and visually stunning 3D web tools.
- Spatial ETL (Extract, Transform, Load). Turning data into actionable information is a challenge for most organizations – our engineers have many years of experience with advanced spatial ETL tools, including ESRI’s Data Interoperability Extension, Safe Software’s Feature Manipulation Engine (FME), and Open Source libraries such as GDAL and OGR.
- Google Earth Enterprise (GEE). We are one of the few companies that have experienced GEE administrators and developers who can design, build, and deploy custom Google Earth globes on secure, private networks.